Car Video Interface for Peugeot 407/607
Car Video Interface for Peugeot 407/607 consists of a board, cables, sub-board, remote control and a portable mode switch. The power cable has a filter to protect the board from damages. The user can control functions by means of DIP switch.
Car Video Interface (Media Key) helps to use A/V sources such as DVD player, DMB, Ipod Video, Video game consol or any other video devices on your built-in car monitor. It offers easy installation, excellent stability and functionality. The Media Key is the best choice for your car video entertainment and navigation system.
- Input: MULTI VIDEO INTERFACE
- CVBS Input (External video source) x 2
- Rear view camera: CVBS input x 1
- Analog RGB Input (Car commander original monitor output) x 1
- Analog RGB Input (Navigation System output -option) x 1
- CVBS output (video output for installing headrest monitor) x 1
- RGB output (LCD operation) x 1
- Audio select output x 2
- Input power: 8 V DC ~ 24 V DC
- Max. consumed power: 12 W
- Switch Input Mode
- NAVI/CVBS1, 2 mute functions: possible to make each input mute by operating Dip S/W.
- Possible to switch input mode with the remote control
- Possible to switch input mode with the source toggle
- Rear View Camera mode: When to sense rear gear power, the rear view camera mode is switching on (It’s impossible to switch rear view camera mode with the Toggle S/W or the Remote control)
Board dimensions: 131mm × 75mm × 21mm
- Car Video Interface (Media Key) board for Peugeot 407/607
- Remote control + Lithium battery
- Cable set:
- Power Cable - 1 pc.
- Toggle Switch - 1 pc.
- RGB (Out) Cable - 1 pc.
- RGB OEM cable - 1 pc.
- Audio Select Cable - 1 pc.
- RGB NAVI cable - 1 pc.
- IR Cable for Remote Control - 1 pc.
Package includes all elements needed for installation:
We are not liable for damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |