How to Verify a PayPal Account
You need to verify your account to be allowed to pay for your orders via PayPal system. Verification authenticates a member's identity, increases the security of transactions and raises account sending limits. Getting verified is easy, quite fast and free of charge.
As an example, let's have a look at the bank card verification procedure.
Please, take a look on the video instructions or follow the screenshots below.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Wallet icon on the top panel.
3. To add a bank card, click + Link a card.
4. To link your bank card, you need to fill in the following fields:
- Card type – choose your card type;
- Card number – enter your card number (16 digits);
- Expiry MM/YY – enter your card expiration date. This information can be found on the front of your card;
- CSC (3 digits) – enter 3 digits located on the back of your card;
- Select a billing address – enter the billing address. It must exactly match the one on your card statement.
Click the Save button. After information has been verified, PayPal will make a small charge to your card (approximately 1.95 USD) as a payment for verification.
5. Log in to your internet banking or contact your bank. Look for a 4-digit PayPal code in your card statement. This is a one-time code used to confirm the payment. If you are signed up for SMS banking you will receive this code in a text message to your cellphone.
6. Go to your PayPal account again and click the Wallet icon.
7. Enter the 4-digit PayPal code.
8. Click Confirm.
Congratulation! Your card is now confirmed and linked to your PayPal account.
Enjoy shopping at the Car Solutions online store!