Navigation System on Android 7.0 for Toyota Touch 2
Navigation system with powerful Android 7.0 operating system for Toyota cars with Touch 2 head units. The system also allows playing video and audio content from a connected USB drive. The menu of the system has the same design as the OEM menu.
Car wiring is not damaged during installation. This, in turn, prevents the risk of voiding car warranty. All OEM functions continue working the same way as they did before the connection.
- Plug & Play installation, no need open OEM unit or cut any wire
- Built-in CAN bus and support for original capacitive touch screen control
- Built-in Mirror link/AirPlay
- Supports original button control and original key switch to Navigation system
- Supports Intelligent parking assist system (IPAS)
- 2 video inputs: for rear view camera or/and 360 surround view
- HD 1080p multimedia playback from USB storage devices/TF card
|Toyota model||Model years||Compatible monitor
|Alphard||2015||2017||Fujitsu Ten or Panasonic monitors||Touch 2 monitor with MAP/NAV button|
|Land Cruiser 150||2013|
- Navigation box
- Connection cables
Note! Installation of the navigation system should be performed by a well-trained specialist. Otherwise, we are not liable for equipment damage or incorrect operation.
|Navigation Box is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Operation System|| |
|Wi-Fi Connection|| |
|Bluetooth Connection|| |
|AV inputs|| |
|USB Ports|| |