Aftermarket Camera Connection Adapter for Volkswagen
Aftermarket Camera Connection Adapter for Volkswagen is used to connect an aftermarket rear view camera to Volkswagen monitors: RCD 510 Delphi, RNS315, RNS510. The adapter is designed for aftermarket camera connection to Volkswagen OEM car monitors. The device transforms composite video signal into RGB video signal necessary for the reverse camera connection.
- Aftermarket camera connection
- The connected camera image activation when reversing
- OEM parktronic functions preservation
|Voltage||DC 12 V|
|Max. current||0,5 A|
Note! Main condition for VW monitors compatibility: input for the OEM camera connection.
|Volkswagen||RCD 510 Delphi|
Connection and Manuals
Note! You need to have your monitor programmed on the dealer computer, namely to have the rear view camera function activated. Otherwise, the adapter and connected camera will not work. to do this contact your local dealer or follow the manual below. Please, note that it should be done by a well-trained specialist.
- Connection diagram for the aftermarket camera adapter
- Activation procedure for the rear view camera input on the Volkswagen head units
- Adapter for an aftermarket rear view camera
- Set of connection cables
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Front view camera input|| |