Adapter for iPhone/iPod and AUX Connection in Nissan and Infiniti
Adapter for iPhone/iPod and AUX devices connection to Nissan/Infiniti multimedia systems. The adapter allows playing audio content from the connected device, and controling it using OEM radio control buttons. The adapter allows connecting 2 devices simultaneously : iPhone/iPod and AUX.
Note! If you want to connect devices with Lightning connector (e.g., iPhone 5), you will need to buy 30 pin to lightning adapter separately.
- Audio content playback from the connected iPhone/iPod and AUX-devices
- Possibility to connect 2 devices simultaneously: 1 iPhone/iPod and 1 AUX device
- Possibility to control connected iPhone/iPod using OEM radio buttons
- Displaying playlist and library on the OEM car monitor
- The car should be equipped with or be able to support the Satellite Radio
- The radio should have "SAT" button or "CH", "CHANNEL", "CAT", "CATEGORY" written on the face side. Usually they are located near Tune and Seek buttons.
|Model||Model years||Additional conditions|
|Maxima||2007||2008||–||Cars, equipped with navigation, are not compatible|
|Rogue||2009||–||HU with PY00F and CY26G are not compatible*|
|Sentra||2011||–||HU with CY13F part number is not compatible**|
* This number is located in the right upper corner of the radio face.
** This number is written on the HU near the display.
|Model||Model Years||Additional conditions|
|–||2004||2007||OEM satellite radio||You need to disconnect the tuner for the adapter correct work.|
|G35 Sedan||2007||2008||Cars, equipped with navigation, are not compatible|
- You need to buy HDRT (sold separately) for HD Radio support
- You need to buy ISSR11 and SCC1 tuners (sold separately) for aftermarket satellite radio support
- Adapter module
- Cable for iPod/iPhone connection
- Cable for connection to the head unit
- Cable for AUX devices connection
|iPhone/Smartphone Connection Adapter is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |