Camera Adapter for Audi 2016 MY with Active Parking Guidelines
This video interface is designed for connecting rear view cameras to the OEM monitor of Audi. Also, you will be able to connect a navigation system, front view camera or another external video sources, such as, DVD player or Android smart TV boxes.
Note! Image is displayed only on the dashboard monitor.
The adapter also has active parking guidelines function.
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for a set time (the time can be adjusted between 0 and 25 seconds).
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Built-in active parking lines function (PAS)
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view camera
- Analog RGB input for navigation systems
- CVBS for rear view camera
- CVBS for front view camera
- LCD output
- Input power: 8 V DC ~ 24 V DC
- Max. power consumption: 12 Watt
- Input mode switching
- DIP switches
- With an OEM button via CAN
|Q7||8,2" (not compatible with 8,3")|
- Main module
- OSD keypad
- Cable sets:
- Power cable
- RGB Navi cable
- LVDS OUT cable
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |