CS9200RV Navigation Box (for OEM Monitors)
CS9200RV navigation box with video input is aimed at expanding navigation functionality of car OEM multifunctional displays. The box is connected to OEM monitors via video interface. As a result, you receive fully functional navigation with the required interface language and maps, and touch screen control (for touch screen monitors). For monitors without touch screens you will need a remote control with touchpad or touch screen panel installation.
CS9200RV navigation box supports software from Navitel, IGo2006, IGo8, Garmin and other programs operating under WIN CE 6.0. In case a new version of the navigation program is released, it can be easily updated by rewriting it on SD card.
Navigation Box Functionality Expansion
- Internet connection
We recommend purchasing 3G USB modem (this or this) for Internet connection. It is specially prepared for operation with navigation box.
- USB devices connection. You can connect 2 USB devices with more than 500 mA current consumption without USB booster.
- Additional devices connection:
OEM Antenna Connection
Specially developed adapter allows you to connect navigation box to OEM GPS antenna which provides high quality signal and easier installation.
Touch Screen Control
|System||Processor||ARM11 Samsung S3C6410 800 MHz|
|OS||WIN CE 6.0|
|Language / localisation||English / English (Russian)|
|RAM||DDR 128 MB|
|Memory cards||MMC, miniSD, SD, SDHC up to 32 GB
(depends on the manufacturer)
|Video inputs||2 video inputs|
320×240, 400×234, 480×234, 480×272,
640×240, 640×480, 800×480
|RCA||NTSC 3,58 MHz|
|TS 3.5 mm||0.25 W dynamics socket|
|Data||USB (2)||A type (for external devices 5 V / 1 A)|
|Control||Radio remote controller||with touch panel|
|Touch screen panel||Via USB controller *|
|Car OEM control buttons||(Adapters for Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru) **|
|Frequency||L1 1575,42 MHz|
|Protocol||GPGGA (1 time/1 s), GPGSA (1 time/5 s), GPGSV
(1 time /5 s), GPRMC (1 time /1 s), GPVTG (1 time/1 s),
(additionally GLL or MTK NMEA Command)
|Hot/warm/cold start||1 s / 28 s /30 s|
|Power||10-30 V DC||Can be connected to constant power supply.|
|Dimensions||Main board dimensions (with holders)||160 mm × 110 mm × 260 mm|
* USB touch screen controller is not included in the package.
* Adapters for Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru are sold only together with navigation boxes.
- Download user manual for CS9200RV navigation box
- Download pinout scheme for RGB and DATA cables
- Download guide for GPS antenna installation
Navigation Software Installation Tips *
- Default way for navigation software installation on memory card: Navi\Navi.exe
- Navigation software settings:
- GPS receiver COM port: COM1
- GPS receiver rate: 9600
- Video output resolution: 480×234
- CS9200RV navigation box main board
- Remote controller
- GPS antenna
- External speaker
- Power cable 2.5 m
- RGB cable (9 pin connector)
- Data cable
Note! Navigation programs and USB touch screen controller are not included in the package.
Note! Navigation box and navigation software installation shall be performed by well-trained specialist. Otherwise, we are not liable for equipment damage or incorrect operation.
|Navigation Box is compatible with|| |
|Operation System|| |
|Processor frequency|| |
|GPS Receiver|| |
|RAM size|| |
|ROM size|| |
|USB Ports|| |
|Wi-Fi Connection|| |
|Bluetooth Connection|| |
|AV inputs|| |