Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Audi A3 and Volkswagen Golf 7
The adapter is designed to connect a rear view camera to the OEM monitor of Audi A3 and Volkswagen Golf 7. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has active parking lines function (PAS).
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds. Changing this time is not possible. However, it is possible to switch to front view camera image by holding Voice or Nav button.
- Resolution: 800 × 480; 400 × 240 (for 5.8" inch monitors)
- TV-system: NTSC
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- In-built active parking lines (PAS)
- Simple and quick connection without risk of voiding the car warranty
- Automatically switches to camera image when moving reverse/forward
MMI Radio/MMI Navigation Plus 5.8" / 7"
Discover Pro, Discover Media, Composition Media 5.8" / 6.5" / 8"
- Adapter for Audi A3/Volkswagen Golf 7 × 1
- Cable set × 1
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Front view camera input|| |