Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Audi A4/A5/Q3/Q5 without MMI System
The adapter is designed to connect a front view and a rear view camera to the OEM monitor of Audi cars that are not equipped with MMI multimedia system. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has active parking guidelines function (PAS).
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds. Changing this time is not possible.Note! PDC may not be shown in cars before 2013 MY.
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Input for connecting a front view camera
- Built-in active parking lines function (PAS)
- Fast and easy Plug&Play connection without risks of voiding car warranty
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view or front view camera (depending on the gear)
|Model||Model years||Multimedia system|
|A4||2008||–||Concert or Symphony Radio|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Camera connection adapter
- Connection cables
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Front view camera input|| |