Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Ford Sync 3
The adapter is designed to connect front view and rear view camera to the OEM monitor of Ford cars, equipped with Sync 3 multimedia system. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has adaptive parking guidelines function (PAS).
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds. Changing this time is not possible.
- Input for connecting a front view camera
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Built-in adaptive parking lines function (PAS)
- Fast and easy Plug&Play connection without risks of voiding car warranty
- Automatic display of front or rear view camera image when switching to Drive/reverse
|Model||Model years||Multimedia system|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
Note! This adapter is not compatible with a car with OEM rear view camera.
- Camera connection adapter
- Connection cables
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Front view camera input|| |