Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Peugeot with NAC System
The adapter is designed to connect a front view and a rear view camera in Peugeot 308, 3008, 408, 5008 cars with NAC system. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has adaptive parking guidelines function (PAS).
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds. Changing this time is not possible.
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Input for connecting a front view camera
- Built-in adaptive parking lines function (PAS)
- Fast and easy Plug&Play connection without risks of voiding car warranty
- Automatic display of rear/front view camera image
- Rear view camera image activation via CAN or trigger wire
|Model||Model years||Multimedia system|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Camera connection adapter
- Connection cables
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Camera Connection Adapter is compatible with Camera Connection|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |