Full HD Car DVB-T TV Receiver with 4 Antennas
Car DVB-T receiver will turn your flip-down, in-dash or OEM monitor into car TV set. The TV receiver has an embedded media player which allows you to watch video of virtually any format from the USB flash drive and use the receiver as an HD player. Built-in HDMI output provides Full HD image quality (up to 1080p).
Note! Using TV receiver when the car is in motion is allowed only for the passengers and not for the driver!
- DVB-T standard
- Connection via composite output or via HDMI
- Multimedia functions via USB port
- Four outdoor antennas
- Automatic and manual TV, and radio channel search
- Save up to 1000 channels
- Automatic PAL/NTSC conversion
- PIG function (Picture in Graphics)
- Last channel is saved after turning the device off
- Multilanguage OSD menu (English, Thail, Russian)
- IR eye for remote control unit
|Input signal frequency||UHF: 470 MHz - 862 MHz|
|VHF: 170 MHz - 230 MHz|
|Decoding standards||MPEG-4 [email protected], MPEG-4 SP, DIVX1 4.X, 6.X, FLV, [email protected], VC-1|
|MPEG-1, and-2,layer and 2, MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC 5.1|
|DDR2 memory||512 MB|
|Input for antenna (4)|
|Audio (R & L)|
|Power||+6 V ~ 36 V DC, 2 W|
|Dimensions||150 mm × 75 mm × 26 mm|
To display image from the video devices connected via TV receiver video input you need to:
- Apply ACC power to TV receiver
- Turn on the TV receiver via the remote control
- If you have an OEM monitor, most probably, you will need a video interface.
- If you have an aftermarket monitor you will not need any additional devices for connection, provided that the monitor has AV or HDMI input.
- DVB-T receiver
- Outdoor antenna with amplifier (4)
- Remote control
- Cable set
- User guide
Note! Before purchasing this car DVB-T receiver please check DVB-T coverage in your region.
|TV Receiver is compatible with|| |
|PVR function|| |