Mercedes-Benz Audio Video Router AVRG5M2 for Dension GW500
This Dension audio video router is an accessory for the Dension Gateway 500 iPod / USB adapter which allows you to watch video on your car OEM monitors. Dension AVR AVRG5M2 is designed for Mercedes-Benz with NTG2 Comand head unit.
You can control iPod video (fast forward, rewind pause etc.) from your car original radio or steering wheel controls and send different video sources to different screens.
AVR connects to the Dension GW500 iPod / USB adapter via the 9-Pin DIN (where the iPod dock cable normally connects). Other A/V sources can be connected to the 4 inputs for camera, Aux AV, iPod and DVD. There are two outputs, one to the main screen and one to RSE. Hand brake, reverse gear, NTSC & PAL configuration and TV in motion are triggered via the CAN bus.
- Play iPod video on your car original screen (iPod authentication chip fitted)
- Total control of all sources, including video, from the controls in your car
- Select teletext function on PCM 2 to obtain direct key access to source
selection for each zone (see user manual)
- Route visual signals to the screen of your choice, i.e. play different video sources on the front and rear screens.
- Access reversing camera images
- Plug in games consoles
- 5G Video
- Nano 3G
- Nano 4G
- Touch 2G
- iPhone 3G
|Class||Model||Starting MY||Head Unit|
- Dension audio video router user manual
- Dension audio video router installation guide
- Dension audio video router car compatibility sheet
|Accessory is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |
|Accessory is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Video from iPod|| |