Wireless CarPlay Adapter for Mercedes-Benz 2015-2017 YM with NTG 5.0/5.1
Why do I need Android Auto and CarPlay?
These functions allow you to connect your iPhone or Android smartphone to the car monitor, and use its apps (only those that are supported by Android Auto and Apple CarPlay), navigation, messages, as well as make and receive calls in handsfree mode.
Note! Wireless connection is only available for IPhone. Android-based smartphones support only wired connection type.
Does this adapter have any additional features?
The device is equipped with USB input which allows you to connect an external drive and listen to music or watch video on car multimedia system.
How do I control all of this?
Controls are very convenient and intuitive since the adapter supports OEM controller.
This adapter also allows you to use Siri (voice assistant). You can control everything by simply speaking to Siri, so you won't have to distract yourself from driving. Siri can be activated either with OEM button or with the standard phrase.
Do I risk losing car warranty when I connect this adapter?
Absolutely not! Adapter installation is very simple. All cables offer Plug&Play connection, so you don't have to mess with car wiring. As a result, there's no risk of damaging anything or voiding the warranty.
Which smartphone can I connect?
This adapter allows connecting iPhone 5 and higher, as well as almost any Android smartphone.
- Built-in Android Auto and Apple CarPlay functions
- Automatically connects to your phone when you are in the car
- Wired CarPlay connection via Lightning cable
- Supports OEM buttons/controller control
- iPhone and Android phones mirroring
- High-definition video quality
- Allows connecting rear and front view cameras (also allows connecting 360° view cameras)
- Adapter displays front and rear view camera images on the OEM monitor
- All Apps supported (Apple Maps, Google Maps, Spotify, Whatsapp, etc.)
- Simple installation
- Automatically switches between night and day mode
|Main Frequency||Up to 800 MHz|
|Main Chip Model||SPHE8368/8388|
|Memory||256 MB DDR3|
|Memory Space||256 MB NAND Flash|
|Media Storage||TF Card/USB|
|Supported Audio Formats||.mp3, .wmv, .wav, .mid|
|Supported Video Formats||.mpg, .mpeg, .dat, .mp4, .3gp, .mov, .rm, .ram, .rmvb, .wmv, .asf, .avi, .aiff, .vob, .ifo|
Compatible iPhone Models
- iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / 12 Mini
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X / XR / XS / XS Max
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (1st & 2nd generation)
- iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S
Example of an installed adapter in Mercedes-Benz
OEM buttons control
Photos are provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
Please note! To enable audio output from a connected device, you need to have AUX input activated in your car.
- Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto adapter
- Set of connection cables
|Android Auto and CarPlay Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Android Auto and CarPlay Adapter is compatible with Smartphone Connection|| |
|Android Auto and CarPlay Adapter is compatible with Camera Connection Adapters|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |