Navigation System on Android 6 for Ford 2016 y.m. OEM Monitors
This navigation system is used to connect GPS navigation to Ford 2016 y.m. with Sony 3 OEM monitors. The device offers simple Plug&Play connection and does not require any additional equipment for installation (like a video interface or some sort of adapter). The navigation box works on Android 6.0.1, which allows users to expand the functionality with different applications from Google Play. This box is equipped with inputs for connecting a rear view or a front view camera.
This navigation system is equipped with a built-in smartphone mirroring function, which allows you to connect and use your Android or iOS smartphone on the car monitor.
Why do you need a navigation box?
It's quite simple, really: it will help you to quickly get your bearings in an unfamiliar place and find an optimal route to your destination. All information and hints about the route will be on your car monitor.
Example of connection
- Connect navigation to OEM car monitor
- Simple Plug&Play connection
- Built-in smartphone mirroring function (connect Android and iOS smartphones)
- Play media content
- Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi
- AV input for connecting additional video sources
- Input for front/rear view camera connection
- Sleep mode (last used application is remembered after parking)
- Control using OEM buttons or touch screen
- USB input
- LVDS output
|Sony Sync 3
|Ford Focus 3 plus
|Ford Mondeo 5
|Ford Kuga 2 plus
|Ford Explorer 5
|Ford Ecosport plus
|Stereo audio output
- Navigation system main module
- Connection cables
- GPS antenna
- External speaker
Note! Navigation software, touch screen panels, controllers, are not included in the package.
Note! Navigation system installation should be performed by well-trained specialist. Otherwise, we are not liable for equipment damage or incorrect operation.
|Navigation Box is compatible with Head Units