Firmware for iOS 12 for Smartphone/iPhone Wi-Fi Mirror Car Adapter with RCA and HDMI Outputs
Dear owners of iOS 12.x devices.
USB firmware has been released for smartphone/iPhone Wi-Fi mirror car adapter with RCA and HDMI outputs. Added compatibility with devices working on iOS 12.x. If you have an Android device, there is no need for you to update the firmware.
How to update the firmware:
- Decompress the file
- Move the "img" to the root of your USB flash drive (FAT/FAT32)
- Plug the flash drive into the USB port of the adapter
if the adapter is equipped with an "M" button:
- Press the button and supply power to the device
- Release the button as soon as the update process starts
- Remove the drive after the update process is finished
if the adapter is not equipped with an "M" button:
- Connect to the Wi-Fi point of the adapter
- Follow instructions in the manual to complete the update
Note! Car Solutions company is not liable for any possible damage caused by the firmware update.