Parcan parking sensors set for Mazda (4 sensors)
The Parcan interface is intended for coordination between parking assistance system (4 rear sensors) and OEM head unit of Mazda cars.
- step-like information display of 4 rear parking sensors;
- volume fades out when parking sensors data are displayed;
- full duplication of OEM parking system codes;
- no errors related with new unit connection;
- long-press a control button to turn off front parking sensors.
Note! Parking assistance system is a driver`s assistance and must not affect your vigilance or be an alternative to rear view mirrors.
The Parcan interface transmits the signal of the surrounding objects generated by a parking assistance system, therefore "blind zones" and "mirroring" of the parking assistance system will be duplicated by the Parcan interface as well.
|Power Supply||9 V - 14 V|
|Dimensions||45 x 25 x 10 mm|
|CAN bus speed||500 Mbit/s|
|Response time||50 ms|
|Current consumption||not more than 20 mA|
|Temperature mode||-35˚C — +80˚C|
|Cable length||5 m|
- Parcan interface - 1 pc.
- Sensors - 4 pc.
- Connection cables
|Camera Connection Kit is compatible with|| |