Rear View Camera Adapter for Mercedes-Benz E Class (W213)
The adapter is equipped with active parking guidelines function.
Note! PAS and PDC functions only work with 8.4'' monitors.
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for a set time (the time can be adjusted between 0 and 25 seconds).
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Built-in active parking lines function (PAS)
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view camera
- Input for navigation
- Rear view camera input
- CVBS input
- Optical input
- Optical output
- Mode switching
- by original button through CAN (only when CAN wires are connected)
- Possibility to skip each input source by adjusting DIP switch
- Input voltage: 8 V DC ~ 24 V DC
- Maximum consumed power: 12 W
- Dimensions: 120 × 85 × 18 mm
- Operating temperature : -20oC +70oC
|Class||Body||Model year||System||Monitor size|
|E||W213||2017||–||NTG 5.5||8.4" / 12.3"|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Rear view camera adapter
- Cable set:
- Power cable
- Video cable
- GMSL cable
We are not liable for damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |