Universal Navigation Box on Android with HDMI Output for OEM Monitors
This navigation box on Android is used to connect GPS navigation to OEM monitors of various car brands or models. A video interface is necessary for installation. The navigation box works on Android 5.1.1 which allows users to expand the functionality with different applications from Google Play.
This box has an HDMI output which provides image of the highest quality.
Why do you need a navigation box?
It's quite simple, really: it will help you to quickly get your bearings in an unfamiliar place and find an optimal route to your destination. All information and hints about the route will be on your car monitor. There's no need to connect a smartphone and spoil the look of your car with cables or dock station.
- Simple Plug&Play navigation connection to the OEM monitor
- Image of the highest quality thanks to an HDMI output
- Android OS allows to install various applications from Google Play
- Playback media content
- Image display on headrest monitors
- Supports any navigation software from Google Play
- Smartphone connection via Bluetooth
- Voice control
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi
- USB input for connecting various devices and external drives (wireless keyboard, mouse, USB drive, external hard drive, etc.)
- HDMI output
- LVDS output (for connection with HD-LINK video interfaces)
- Fast boot up thanks to Smart Standby function
- SD card input
Navigation Box on Android
|OS||Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)|
|RAM||DDR3L 1 GB|
|ROM||16 GB eMMC|
|Data||USB||USB 2.0 × 1|
|Memory card input||
|General||Operating temperature||-10oC ~ +60oC|
|Dimensions||149 mm × 105 mm × 19.5 mm|
- Navigation box
- Connection cables
- Sub-board – 2 pcs.
- GPS antenna
- External speaker
- User manual
Note! Navigation software, touch screen panels, video interfaces and controllers are not included in the package content.
Note! Navigation box installation should be performed by a well-trained specialist. Otherwise, we are not liable for equipment damage or incorrect operation.
|Navigation Box is compatible with|| |
|Operation System|| |
|Processor frequency|| |
|GPS Receiver|| |
|RAM size|| |
|ROM size|| |
|USB Ports|| |
|Wi-Fi Connection|| |
|Bluetooth Connection|| |
|AV inputs|| |