Video Interface for Citroën, Peugeot with NAC Multimedia System
Car video interface is used to connect additional video devices, for example, navigation boxes, front view cameras or rear view cameras, smartphone mirroring adapter to the OEM monitor. This device is compatible with Citroën and Peugeot cars, equipped with NAC multimedia system.
Video interface offers simple and convenient switching between connected sources using OEM buttons.
- Built-in parking assistance function (PAS)
- Simple and convenient switching between connected sources using OEM buttons
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view or front view camera (depends on the gear)
- Compact size and easy installation
- Analog RGB (for navigation boxes) × 1
- LVDS (for navigation and additional video sources) × 1
- CVBS (for rear view camera) × 1
- CVBS (for front view camera) × 1
- LCD (for LCD screen) × 1
- Mode switching
- OEM button via CAN bus
- Input voltage 8-24 V DC
- Consumed power 12 W
- Dimensions: 168 × 83 × 22 mm
|Brand||Model||Model years||Multimedia system|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Main video interface box
- OSD keyboard
- Connection cables
We are not liable for damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |