Video Interface with HDMI for Lexus with Active Parking Guidelines
You may also like
Video interface for Lexus cars. Car video interface allows you to connect additional video devices, such as aftermarket navigation box, rear view camera, front view camera, HD player, smartphone mirroring adapter to your OEM car monitor.
This video adapter has HDMI input which allows you to connect aftermarket navigation and video sources via HDMI, which in its turn offers image of higher quality.
Note! Apple TV starting from tvOS 12 version is not supported.
- Active parking guidelines
- Support of PDC function (in connection with OEM parktronic system)
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view or front view camera (depends on the gear)
- Switch between the connected device using the OEM buttons (depends on the car)
- HDMI input
- AV input
- Input for rear view camera
- Input for front view camera
- LVDS input for navigation
- LVDS output
- Linear audio output
- 142 mm × 97 mm × 21 mm
|Lexus Display Audio controller
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Car video adapter module
- GVIF board
- Cables set
- Power cable
- HDMI cable
- A/V cable
- GVIF OUT cable
- GVIF IN cable
- Micro-USB 5 pin cable
We are not liable for damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars
|Touch screen control of the connected devices
|Adaptive parking guidelines
|Modes switch by OEM buttons
|CAN bus support
|DVD/HD/TV connection input
|Rear view camera input