Video Interface with HDMI for Volkswagen Golf of 2013– MY, Polo 2015– MY
Video interface with HDMI for Volkwagen. This device allows you to connect additional video devices, such as aftermarket navigation box, rear view camera, front view camera, HD player, smartphone mirroring adapter, TV receiver to your OEM car monitor.
This video adapter has HDMI input which allows you to connect aftermarket navigation and video sources via HDMI, which in its turn offers image of higher quality.
Note! Apple TV starting from tvOS 12 version is not supported.
- Active parking guidelines
- Support of PDC function (in connection with OEM parktronic system)
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view or front view camera (depends on the gear)
- Switch between the connected device using the OEM buttons (depends on the car)
- AV input (for external video sources)
- Linear audio input
- LCD input
- 142 mm × 91 mm × 22 mm
|Brand||Model||Model years||System||Monitor size|
|5.8" / 6.5" / 8"|
Video Interface for Volkswagen
- Download user manual for video interface for Volkswagen.
- Download user manual for video interface for Volkswagen (ver 2).
- Video interface
- LVDS board
- Cable set:
- Power cable
- LVDS cable
- Micro-USB 5-pin cable
- AV cable
We are not liable for damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |