Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto Adapter for Porsche with PCM3.1
Why do I need Android Auto and CarPlay?
These functions allow you to connect your iPhone or Android smartphone to the car monitor, and use its apps (only those that are supported by Android Auto and Apple CarPlay), navigation, messages, as well as make and receive calls in handsfree mode.
Note! Wireless connection is only available for IPhone. Android-based smartphones support only wired connection type.
Does this adapter have any additional features?
The device is equipped with USB input which allows you to connect an external drive and listen to music or watch video on car multimedia system.
How do I control all of this?
Controls are very convenient and intuitive since the adapter supports OEM controller.
This adapter also allows you to use Siri (voice assistant). You can control everything by simply speaking to Siri, so you won't have to distract yourself from driving. Siri can be activated either with OEM button or with the standard phrase.
Do I risk losing car warranty when I connect this adapter?
Absolutely not! Adapter installation is very simple. All cables offer Plug&Play connection, so you don't have to mess with car wiring. As a result, there's no risk of damaging anything or voiding the warranty.
Which smartphone can I connect?
This adapter allows connecting iPhone 5 and higher, as well as almost any Android smartphone.
- OEM integration with your original display and media
- Built-in wireless/wired Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto
- Wired CarPlay connection via Lightning cable (keeps your phone charged at the same time)
- Android Mirror-Link app supported
- Voice control for iPhone Siri
- Allows connecting rear and front view cameras (also allows connecting 360° view cameras)
- High-definition video quality from USB flash drives
- All Apps supported (Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, Spotify, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Simple Plug & Play installation without damaging the wiring
- Supports OEM buttons/controller control
|Brand||Model||Production year||Multimedia system|
|Porsche||Boxster||2012 - 2016||PCM3.1|
|Cayenne||2010 - 2017|
|Macan||2014 - 2016|
|Panamera||2010 - 2016|
Please note! To enable audio output from a connected device, you need to have AUX input activated in your car.
- Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto adapter
- Set of connection cables
|Android Auto and CarPlay Adapter is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Android Auto and CarPlay Adapter is compatible with Smartphone Connection|| |
|Android Auto and CarPlay Adapter is compatible with Camera Connection Adapters|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |