Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Mercedes-Benz NTG4.5 with Parking Guidelines
The adapter is designed to connect rear view camera to the OEM monitor of Mercedes-Benz, equipped with Comand APS NTG 4.5 system. The adapter also has RGB input for aftermarket navigation connection. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has active parking guidelines function.
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for a set time (the time can be adjusted between 0 and 25 seconds).
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Built-in active parking lines function (PAS)
- Fast and easy Plug&Play connection without risks of voiding car warranty
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view camera
- CVBS for rear view camera
- RGB for navigation box
- Output for connection to the OEM monitor
- Input voltage: 8-24 V DC
- Max. consumption: 12 W
- Model selection by DIP switches
- Switch modes using the OEM button
|Class||Body||Model year||Multimedia system||Connector type|
|A||W176||2012||–||Comand APS NTG 4.5||4 pin round LVDS
connector of the monitor
The picture shows Comand APS NTG 4.5 installed in Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
How to Connect a Car Camera
FAQ on Camera Connection
- How to connect an aftermarket rear view camera to an OEM display
- Common mistakes made during connection of the reverse camera power
- Main module
- Cables set
- Power cable
We are not liable for damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars|| |
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|| |
|Video Interface is compatible with Camera Connection|| |
|Touch screen control of the connected devices|| |
|Adaptive parking guidelines|| |
|Modes switch by OEM buttons|| |
|CAN bus support|| |
|Navigation input|| |
|DVD/HD/TV connection input|| |
|Rear view camera input|| |
|Built-in navigation|| |